The following is a list of our primary bookkeeping services:
Ensure you get your money on time and accurately
- Invoice customers/clients (weekly)
- Follow up
- Allocate payments
- Negotiating with past due accounts
- Keep track of cash receipts
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Process adjustments
- Credit card processing
What we do with bills (vendor invoices), check requests, expense reports and all those other things that need to be paid.
- Sort and match to original budget
- Set up for payment
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Reconciliation of payments
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Produce monthly reports
- Month end closing
Make sure everything is straightened out; in place.
- Find and fix entries to wrong accounts
- Enter missing information
- Reconcile Bank statements
- Journal Entries – balance ledgers
Prepare and submit your sales and use tax. Help prepare for annual taxes.
- Maintain sales tax receipts for quarterly reporting
- Make sure you have all 1099s on file for year-end reporting
- Resale certs
- D&B #s
Process payroll, deducations and reporting.
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Administer benefit plans
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations
- Process payroll checks and garnishments
- W2/1099 tax reporting
Setup, Rebuild, Restore
- Set up your books and ongoing support
- Training for your employees
- Just start all over.
- Pull and copy the active accounts and information into the new software.
- Clean up and bring back to functionality.